Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 125096 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #15: April 28, 2016, 06:21:11 AM »
Alright let's cut the crap Dev Team and Players...

Give us back 2 characters per contient. This all whittles down to this, if you are going to literally have these spawn rates so high and want to keep this going give us back 2 Nobles per contient and let us play like we used to. The change was from what I've gathered had little effect on characters it made us more docile than we already were especially since you did it once you sunk two islands that honestly were pretty damn active though brutal on some people's mentality. If you can honestly show some implication of growth or activity due to going to 1 Noble per contient I dare say show it.

Give us back out two nobles per contient. Finally open up Dwi maybe even to two Nobles. Do something geez this game has really just been  unwelcoming the last few months if not 2 years since I returned. I mean I appreciate the add ons, but they don't mask that we lose more, than we get. Give our player community a fighting chance again.

I mean most of us oldies know Tom seems to have more or less abandoned us here unless we play might and fealty, but the changes taking place I don't think he ever envisioned the game going in such a way. Many of us log in not even to play, but to stay some what active in light of a positive change. I doubt anyone logs in anymore for more than 5-10 minutes per turn.. there just isn't a need to anymore.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)