Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 123239 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #315: June 17, 2017, 03:27:21 AM »
Tell us how you really feel Chenier... I have a hard time having a problem with Madina and Fissoa when Astrum and Swordfell are around.

Dwilights been a terrible continent for a long time though.

Astrum and Swordfell... what's wrong with them? Seriously. They both interact with their neighbors in both friendly and hostile ways and are willing to take risks. Plus, they are both in dynamic regions, with lots of in-range neigbhors. Why should I dislike them? Also Astrum has a ton of nobles, so that entitles them to having a lot of regions. Swordfell may not have many accomplishments under their belts, but Astrum has too many to count. And even Swordfell's few make them appear like the record-breaking dynamism compared to Madina and Fissoa's track records. Fissoa and Madina may have geographies that largely hampers intervening in the outside world, but it's not like they've really made much effort in that regards in the last... real life decade...

This opinion isn't even anything personal. I just feel that such realms are a dead weight to BM and that by luring the unwary to join them, such as newcommers who don't know any better, it hurts the game overall.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron