Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 125123 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #345: September 30, 2017, 11:25:31 PM »
Right now? Not that many; just about 20k incoming. But you can probably see that from scout reports already.

I meant from all regions in the continent. Last time around I think you had checked and been surprised by how many seemed to want to converge there, but I might have misunderstood what you meant.

Indeed, we got scout reports, so a pretty decent idea of what's lurking around in our regions and just beyond.

From what I'm seeing, looks as if unbugging triggered a double spawn: both all the rogues that should have spawned from normal rogue code since it bugged and all the rogues that should have spawned from the decreased densities achieved. Lots of monsters heading towards Sabadell despite only being adjacent to two regions, but the two other border regions also got their share of rogues. I suspect that many of the monsters that head to Sabadell might just be looking for a way East, but then again maybe not. Used to be suspected that Sabadell was so attractive to them because it was surrounded by just so many rogue regions, but we've since retaken the Shrine, Zereth, Forguthrie, so it's not as much anymore.

Sounds like a first wave of rogue may have already passed through us, though, but I also suspect there's still a lot to come and hit us. Densities are nowhere near close to being "fixed" yet, after all.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron