Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 125125 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #345: October 01, 2017, 01:50:06 AM »
The problem before was not that monsters from, say, Vakreno Heaps were beelining for Sabadell. It was that, simply because of Sabadell's geography, monsters passing through that general area were much more likely to select it as a destination.

I think we killed a big chunk of that when we basically told them "treat high-density realms as non-targets", but there's likely to still be increased traffic through it just because it borders so many regions.

Ah, k.

The Shrine got pretty large hordes (up to 40k I think?) as did Forguthrie, many smaller hordes in our other regions, but while they are taking over these two regions and started then abandonned a third (in Zereth I think?), there's only about 5k and 10k in both of these regions right now. Same with many nearby regions like Eidulb Outskirts and the mountains. We got a few regions with no and almost no rogues, though, which is basically unprecedented in such an invasion (Aquitain, Gelene Outskirts, Ygg d'Razhuul, Zereth).

Not sure if that's how it's intended to be, just giving you a quick overview of what's what. Mind you, we did kill a metric !@#$ ton of monsters in Sabadell so far, if it weren't for that our other regions might be overwhelmed right now. Or they might have just swam on.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron