Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 125145 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #345: November 29, 2018, 05:25:53 AM »
If Westgard's players were enjoying the PvE, and that's what they were there for, then it's not great at all if that's being taken away from them.

Just because that's the way you like to play doesn't mean it's the way everybody has to play, so long as what they're doing isn't causing a problem for the island/game as a whole.

Other realms are simply reacting to Westgards own actions, in so far that Westgard decided the best recourse to a new realm setting up near their borders and in land they consider their own was to attack said realm. If they would like to simply return to PvE quite likely the realms allied against them would drop their own plans and save themselves stupid amounts of travel if they ceased their own attacks against Tol Goldor.

Note I neither agree nor disagree with their action in the first place. I simply point out that there is a simple way tot avoid the PvP they don't want, and that the method is completely within their own power to implement. As for the monster spawns, my admittedly short experience in D'Hara is that we are seeing quite enough numbers of rogue forces threatening our border thank you very much :)
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.