Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 125222 times)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #60: May 04, 2016, 10:29:38 AM »
I have considered quitting the game to be honest, doubt I would move because the frontier between the monsters and men would just be moved and someone else would have to deal with it. Granted it might be more spread out with more coastline and less concentrated on the same region day in and day out.

I wonder, but have you happen to have read my post as well? You are not forced to fight the monsters, this remains a choice. Will the ruling clique ban you if you do not take up direct arms and fight? I doubt it, they can't afford it and the banter which will come after it. Even in D' hara you have opportunities for priests and courtiers. Nobody can force you to play a certain career and even in D' hara there is enough space for a zealous priests who tries to make sense of the monster invasions. The priest could even be a frontier lord who replaced the militia without getting wounded in battle to also support the war still and do his preaching. A courtier is usefull everywhere, if only so you can raise taxes in the capital and have a courtier repair the damage daily.

My char's a semi outcast in Luria Nova and I'm having the most fun. Although he's moving to Luria Borreal now to show his religious zealousness, but not because Luria Nova isn't fun. Like I said, chances everywhere.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela