Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 125258 times)

EstionTarcyn

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #60: May 04, 2016, 12:32:15 PM »
People lose interest when the Ruler takes the position for the fame points and doesn't bother to work to keep things creative and fun.

You may be right. You may want to pause your character for a few months and see if you have lost interest in the game.

So across the board every single ruler in the game is in it for fame points? I mean, since all realms are losing nobles as time goes on

If you insinuated I am at fault for D'Hara and the general game's lack of players then I am sure that I am to blame for the lack of interest generally across the game. The 20% regression in noble numbers in Westgard I am sure is my fault as well. Before the sinking of Atamara D'Hara was actually one of the realms who grew the most, nobles coming in. Before that I had seen it going from when I joined at 33 to 15 nobles, then it grew back to low twenties, and to skimming 30 with the Atamarans and now back at 23. I could list a number of things I did alongside some friends to show that I have tried to make it exciting to be in D'Hara, but there is little point as we are back at nothing now.

The simple fact of the matter is becoming less and less populated, and from the looks of the post that was intended to try and help out it seems a good deal are more content with letting it stay as is.

Edit: I have now informed my realm I will be stepping down when I have the hours to hand off all items and coin.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:37:05 PM by EstionTarcyn »