Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 125260 times)

EstionTarcyn

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #60: May 04, 2016, 01:04:00 PM »
I'm sorry, but who in all hell do you think you are, talking to someone else like you have? What makes you think you can speak to anyone, let alone someone you do not even know like that over a game. I have done plenty for the realm, and the game during my time, and have played for a couple of years now. In time I had never actually properly met people on this game who were directly toxic, but since it is just a game I can say that I am now happier than ever that I am leaving. A civil debate cannot be had it seems, and as such there is little point to stay.

While the concept may be lost on you, then things does change after all, and seemingly people, not only myself, have after a while said we think it is a bit ridiculous the amount, specifically after some changes made by the admins. Now you say the game has always had this and it is true, but not in the extent we have been facing right now, regardless, even if you argue it has always been like that, and the game slowly has been dying, yet you remain unwilling to change it.

It is this exact sort of "It's always been, so let it remain so forever" that actually made me ruler of a realm, because very little happened and a group of people were fed up, so we did what we could to get into power and reform the realm to try and better it, now we are facing an issue that we wanted to raise so that the admins were aware that people feel this way.

People are leaving the game, has been for a while - This could help people not leaving the game - You refuse because YOU like it like that.