Community > Other Games

Browser Based Gaming

<< < (2/15) > >>

Shizzle:

--- Quote from: Fleugs on June 21, 2011, 03:42:38 PM ---Last Knights is awesome. I played it for one map (I think), and I liked it so much. Very time-consuming though. Heck, if you ever want to play it again: maybe we can team up?

Which reminds me. Supremacy1914 is also a nice game for people that like some WWI-fighting. It's also loosely based on risk, with a large variety of playable nations. However, I just checked the site and it seems the layout completely changed recently... should be fun though

--- End quote ---

I don't really have the time now to be on every half hour :) and I don't think TLK will have changed for the good since the time I left it. The whole For King and Country thing sucked, imho.

EDIT: I just looked it up, and just looking at Iceland (a former country I played in years ago) dominate the map made me drool :)

Foundation:
I played Kings of Chaos a long time ago, when it had 100k+ users. :P

It's just a pretense of complication now filled with only the most hardcore set of players from back then.

Bael:

--- Quote from: Foundation on June 22, 2011, 04:33:20 PM ---I played Kings of Chaos a long time ago, when it had 100k+ users. :P

It's just a pretense of complication now filled with only the most hardcore set of players from back then.

--- End quote ---

Yep, I suspect a lot of people played it. And don't argue with me or I'll SABB YOU  >:( ::)

Shizzle:
I did too! :D can't remember a thing about it though, just the name.

songqu88@gmail.com:
Kingdom of Loathing, Twilight Heroes. From what I understand they were involved with each other during TH's development.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version