Author Topic: Thesseus 8 - on the right side of the wall  (Read 1133 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Thesseus 8 - on the right side of the wall
« Topic Start: May 03, 2016, 09:26:41 PM »
While the massive force of rogues smashed them selves against the mighty walls of Gethsemene, Thesseus stoop upon it motionless, unaffected by the ongoing battle.
Even though the enemy heavily outnumbered them, Thesseus was preoccupied reading letters from his Tyrant.

"Bed chambers? at night? Leave the realm in who's hands?"
Puzzled Thesseus scratched his head and read the letter out loud for the 47th time now.
An undead pony bronco managed the gallop its way up the steep stone fortifications kicking and jumping wildly around its self.
Thesseus takes one step to the left nippingly avoiding the animals wild kicks.

Finally he orders his captain, who was fighting for his life trying to kill the pony bronco, to come and read the letter for him.
After a though struggle, the Captain comes to his master, complaining about odd situation his master was trying to get him in, to no avail however as Thesseus ignored him.

"How do YOU read this Captain? To me it implies he not only has sexual tendencies towards me, he also wishes to wed me of some sort, he announced me the heir to his realm, or at least that what it looks like to me. what do you think?"

Captain Bert carefully tried to formulate his answer, the both of them had to scream in order to overcome the noise of the battle raging around them.

"Well, yes, it does seem to look like, but then, no, well, maybe it looks like..."
The Captain, clearly still on edge and uncomfortable with the raging battle around them, couldn't deal with the sudden confusion and steadily returned the letter to his Master.

"I quit."
He calmly said as he shoved the letter back into his masters hands, clearly doing his utmost best to control himself.

"Pardon me?"

"Sir, I understand it isn't my call at all, but i simply cannot deal with all of this any more. "
He said while gesturing with trembling hands towards Thesseus as he said the word 'this'.

"What nonsense is this? you have been my captain ever since i came to these lands and joined its mighty leaders."
Thesseus asked puzzled.

"Yes, sir, and that's exactly what is wrong here! It just doesn't stop escalating! if it isn't you getting madder and madder, its your leaders that do! Just when i thought i learned to get used to you, you only become worse! I, I... I just cant take it any more!"
The captain said while grabbing hold of his head, as if trying to protect him self from insanity.
But after a short struggle, his sanity was beaten by his insanity.

"Curse these cursed lands! You and your goat dung you keep putting in our food! You are the source of all the madness in this land! ever since you came here, you get worse and worse, and what's more, you seem to drag the whole nation down with you!"

The captains eyes where bulging out of his skull, his hands waving madly about, the desperation radiated from him as it was clear to all that captain Bert was on the brink of collapse.
He jabbered on for a few more minutes as his gesture and stance became wilder and wilder until the point where he started throwing his own men from the walls, down at the horrible monsters that where attempting to climb it.

"There is no turning back from your curse! These man have to be saved from you, the faith you bring is worse then what the daimons bring to this wretched earth! Save your souls men! Throw your self's down at the mercy of these beasts for what awaits you on Thesseus side of the wall is FAR worse! His curse escapes no one, not you, not him, and not me! THIS is the RIGHT side of the wall!"

And with his last words, the captain jumped of the wall and fell on his back down at the ground, and while monsters devoured him within seconds, a serene smile could still be seen radiating from his face.
Captain Bert seemed to have found his peace.

Thesseus didnt flinch and looked at the spectacle as if it was some boring training he had to watch his men take.
He sighed and focused back at the letters.

"Mhhh, perhaps i should just ask?"
Thesseues looked up for a bit.

"Yes thats it! i'll just ask the Tyrant what he means, why haven't i come up with that before!"
Thessues, now in a most uplifting mood looked down at his captains corpse, or what was left of it and smilled.

"Not so smart after all mh, Captain Bert? It seems i can do perfectly well without you!"
And with replenished energy he walked back into the city summoning his scribe to inquire about the Tyrants last odd letters.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:42:09 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog