Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 61704 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Topic Start: May 02, 2016, 02:49:47 AM »
I realized the mistake after we decimated the Northern Alliance. We killed everyone who was an enemy, that left us with friends only. then began the eternal peace. In real life situation, it would be called complete victory. However, in game life, it was boring. Winning the server was an achievement for the team, but bad for the server.

I had never imagined that due to lack of enemies to kill, we may have to kill each other by creating ridiculous wars. It was good that Atamara was sunk before allies kill each other.

Now I play this game without the will to win everything and without extreme killer instinct. This game a taught a good lesson to me. The lesson stands true for the real life too.

Nevertheless, I consider myself fortunate that I was a member of such a great team. The team should have been rewarded/acknowledged for their great efforts by game admins. They could introduce the concept of an "Era" of dominance in game.

You completely missed the point. CE and Tara might as well have been one country for all the difference their foreign policy had, and allies should NEVER be a permanent status between two realms.