Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62451 times)

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #15: May 03, 2016, 07:56:17 AM »
Talerium was discussing about opening CE front too.

-Jaune

No it wasn't. And later when I was ruler  of CE I did everything I possibly could build up that rift - that a lot of the "common" chars in CE wanted - but it was constantly shut down by the Old Guard.

Nothing would have ever happened there, even with Miskel pushing against the Taleriums every day. Every time he caused some friction a bunch of Old Guards would jump in the Guild where all the *real* island decisions were made and say, "Oh, no! Don't mind him - you know we are the best buddies ever and we love you and love you and just want to smooch and hug forever!" and they'd kill every attempt.

Or did you mean while the war was still raging? I was in Talerium, and there were no discussions of anything, even though at THAT time *I* was the one always pointing out how CE was violating the border agreement, and we should go to war. Always shut down with, "The Border Agreement is how we've been able to safely sit here bored out of our skulls for the last 10 years - it is Inviolate!"

No , jaune - there was NEVER any serious discussions about Talerium joining that war. Someone may have fed you a line of bull!@#$ to get your hopes up, but nothing was going to happen.