Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62667 times)

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #30: May 05, 2016, 09:09:19 PM »
It was WAY beyond conversations actually.

And if you'd read what I wrote you would have seen that.

The war had already started.  The Federation was broken.  Two new nations had already appeared and a third was about to happen.

Most of the realms on the island were at war.  Actually, I think ALL of them were.

I understand that a lot of people left Atamara because it became PeaceMaster.  The rulers figured that out and did what they had to do to fix it.  I recognize that the changes in Atamara were too slow and too late for those who had left the island.  I've seen the hatred and vitriol that some people aim at the island.  But what they hated was gone.  What they hated was not what the devs sunk.

Comparing the continent they left to the continent the devs sunk is ignoring all the evidence of what happened on Atamara.  It is ignoring all the work the players went through to make it fun again.

The devs sunk an island rushing headlong into total war.  Armies, made of players, were marching in the far north, the far south, and all over the middle of Atamara.  And that is the whole idea of BattleMaster.