Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62634 times)

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #30: May 06, 2016, 01:11:04 PM »
Even now, it just doesn't sink in with you that the rest of us are not impressed.

As I said before, I recognize some people had given up on the island, and I recognize that some people will never see anything good on the island.

The rest of us worked to make it better.

An interesting point is that the rulers and such of almost every nation were actually in the League of the Eagle.  Not as full members of course, but they had signed up at guild houses and could get messages sent to everyone rather than just full members.  And when we began discussing the end of the League of the Eagle and how we would do it, the messages were sent to everyone.  There were some 40 people on that list as I remember, from almost every nation on the continent.

We in no way hid our intention to change everything.

The war between Tara and Cagil/Strombran was VERY public.
The war between the southern alliance and Cagil/Strombran was VERY public.
The war between Talerium and northern alliance was VERY public.

Everyone on the continent got the rumors of battles and declarations of war that were broadcast for all to hear.

If you thought that nothing was going on on Atamara then you were either not paying attention or were unwilling to see what was happening around you.

You might not know everything going on behind the scenes and the REASON for all of that if your rulers did not inform you, but that is not anything I can be in charge of.  The rest, anyone logging in and reading their messages could see without any problem.