Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62729 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #60: May 10, 2016, 11:02:14 PM »
I am making nothing up.

I have stated many times that the Cagilan-Taran alliance "won" Atamara.  There was no way anybody could beat them after the last major war that broke both the northern and southern alliances.  That is a fact.

And the Ice Age shattered what little was left of the north that was still holding out.

When I first became Tyrant of Tara, one or more members of the Federation was allied with every realm on the continent.  And Carelia was being absorbed into Strombran.  Some might use harsher words, but I will be nice here.  There was no way to fight a good war when I became Tyrant.

Over the next year, we managed to end almost every alliance outside the Federation, and then broke the Federation itself, resulting in the largest war to hit Atamara since the last great war.

That is the pure and simple truth of what happened.  That is what many people worked towards and what I was happy to help get done once I was in a position to do so.

That is what we did in Atamara.

If you are saying that didn't happen, then you are simply not living in the same world that the rest of us worked in.

What we're saying is you never should have been trying to win the !@#$ing continent in the first place, for Christ's sake. They had been told time and again they were ruining the continent, but they never listened. So what that things started to change? It was after YEARS of stagnation in which the only way to have any fun in a war was to either be in Darka or join the CE bloc, and that latter choice was laughable at best.