Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62724 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #60: May 11, 2016, 07:44:16 AM »
I disagree here a bit. Winning your opponent is not bad, winning the game, is bad.

My opinion, is that devs should have left Atamara alone. Time will take care all those things mentioned. Like it was going to happen. There was great wars ahead, new realms were about to be born. With that i mean those ice things. It would have definately be handled diffrently, not punish those who had attracted most players and were having wars.

I speak from Darkan view, we had awesome times. We fought against huge alliance, were doing quite well. We had a lot nobles, we had a LOT gold, we had good activity, instead of getting beating, we had grown. Then ice came, we lost big portion of our realm, many good recruitment centers... it kind of snapped the spine. Players and characters start to leave.

If landmass needed to be tuned down, it should have been done there where it was problem(southern and eastern part of Atamara).

I feel bad for this all blaming on players, like we would not have tried to keep game intresting and fun. CE did what was best to their realm and they did it pretty well. Ofcourse if situation was like some mentioned, CE had some real internal problems too, but that all means it was not as solid as it looked for outside.

People talk like this would have been peace master for years? There was big great wars going for years.

~Violence is always an option!~