Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62815 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #75: May 12, 2016, 01:20:10 AM »
I don't think so, if you wish to complain so hard, you should actively try to change things. At the same time, you should consider whether or not your actions can be done reasonable in the first place. You think my move of founding Oligarch for instance was smart? Hell no, I didn't think we'd last this long in the first place tbh, but I did everything to get that power and then split off. Actually, I tried to split up Sirion before that but failed. I am convinced there were options in CE etc for similar things as well.

Uhm, you're talking to someone who tried to actively campaign for the Prime Minister position in CE and got a good portion of the vote. I actually went through the trouble to make a train of logic where it would make sense for a realm of "honor" like CE to consider splitting from the Federation, noting the "dishonorable" acts of Tara against the Federation (before they split off themselves) and positing the notion that if Cagilan Empire could not act on its own behalf without allies, then they were little better than weak enforcers for Tara rather than the guardians of honor they saw themselves as. This, of course, was laughed at by most of the Dukes who proceeded to do their best to block my position, save for their southernmost Duke, who agreed with me but OOC wasn't willing to risk doing something that could lose them their position, nor go "against their character".  I made that part of my platform as Prime Minister, but instead they chose Jean Luc, who proceeded to appease the Tarans and refused to attack even after they had broken the Federation and thus declared war.

I'm sorry, but you seem to think that the players in leadership of CE wanted was even willing to listen on an IC/OOC basis. That is not true.