Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62806 times)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #75: May 12, 2016, 04:37:32 PM »
Oh that takes me back.

"Leaders, this realm is getting stale and boring!"
"No it isn't. We are enjoying ourselves, ergo you must be enjoying yourselves too."
"But we're not!"
"You just don't understand what we're doing here."
"We might if you included us in realm affairs!"
"Go away, pleb."

^--- so true...

I cannot understand. Everyone is telling you why they didn't like Atamara and you simply call us "Rulers that didn't get their way."

I have never been a ruler in the 4-5 years of my time playing this game.  In fact I was an infiltrator (the only class that actually had something to do during your "fun time in Tara"). I stabbed Ottar in an attempt to cause uproar and nothing came of it...  He was re-elected shortly after.

We are all responsible for Atamara's sinking. We had opportunities before and nothing came from it.

Pryde is not innocent, I am not innocent, we are all not innocent. This was a shared experience that had become dominated by the few who did not want share their experience. These words are being echoed over and over.

We as a community should have stopped it, why can we not follow Elegant's example and learn to appreciate our game as much as the next person's? 
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan