Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62820 times)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #75: May 12, 2016, 10:45:30 PM »
I miss the days of Abington, Eston, Norland, Ash Sea Islands and Falasan. I started playing during the big war between Eston and the Vikings. I think Drachenwald was alive still, even. Back then things were interesting. Alliances were made and broken, wars started and ended. And even way back then, CE was already known as the party pooper on the block, constantly trying to meddle in wars they had no real interest in the war. But they came in like "Oh this war now involves an ally of us so prepare to experience the full power of the Cagilan Empire... and all of our allies. Oh, you object? Now we have to humiliate and/or destroy you." I remember very clearly the moment in the Viking War where we were looking at Cagilan involvement. Neither side asked for it or wanted it. It was like all of the fun was sucked out of the fight all of a sudden. Then one by one the old realms fell to the Cagilan block. Abington, ASI, RedSpan, Falasan, everyone was ever a vague threat or even a nuisance was taken out or neutered and subjected, usually by the entire CE block fighting together.