Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62798 times)

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #75: May 13, 2016, 03:01:33 AM »
Yes.  That absolutely happened.  I don't hear anybody saying anything else.  The Cagilan-Taran alliance beat everybody else.

And once that happened something should have been done to reboot the island.  It was not done in a timely manner.  I think we all agree on that too.

What I have said since the beginning, and what some people say did not happen, is that the players of Atamara did cooperate to END that situation.

Ending it was the primary goal of myself and numerous other players who worked together to get it done.

We succeeded in that effort.  We broke the alliance and started the largest war on Atamara since the end of the last great war.

I saw the possibility of a reborn Abington forming in the south.  The entire peninsula was united in alliance for the first time since the end of the last great war.  And they were marching to war against the League who had subjugated them for years.  After a months' long conflict in which half of the League had been requested to NOT get involved.

Minas Leon and Rielestone had been at war with a League member (Talerium) for months with specific "do not get involved" statements to the rest of the League.

Talerium had formed a new infiltrator realm that would take stabbity stabbity contracts from ANYBODY.

The creators of a new Darka have said in this thread they were a day away from seceding from Talerium and creating their new realm.

And of course Tara broke out of the Cagilan-Strombran-Taran Federation and kicked off the first new MAJOR war in years.

All of this was happening because we had finally succeeded in making the League of the Eagle leadership realize that the old power blocs had to die for the good of Atamara.  The League of the Eagle's primary mission (OOC) had become to divest control of Atamara from the four realms of the League through whatever means necessary.  Gone were the days of Cagil bellying up to a conflict and saying "we're bringing all of our friends to this one."

Every nation outside the League of the Eagle had been fighting for months before the final split occurred.  And the final split brought that war inside the League with major fighting between the Taran and the combined Cagilan-Strombanian armies.  After months of small and medium sized armies marching and fighting across northern and southern Atamara, the three largest armies on Atamara were at war with each other in MAINLAND Atamara.

These are the undeniable events and wars that were taking place throughout Atamara and involving every realm on the island.