Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62834 times)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #90: May 13, 2016, 12:19:18 PM »
There was attempt to break/weaken CE & Tara, but it failed, due awesome diplomacy of CE and greedness of south.

Almost everybody non federated realms joined to war with CE, only closest allies of CE stay out of it. Tara & Talerium(Talerium stayed neutral at the war) & Strombran. But on the south, Carelia was pretty much alone and eventually Suville betrayed the coalition and attacked Carelia which meant end of southern part of war... Also north was not as united as we were planning.

I guess Darka should have forced Talerium to take a side, it would propably mean that Talerium would have taken CE side and Darka would have forced to focus take Talerium out... could have made war more brutal incase Talerium would have been defeated and CE & Darka would have common border.

I'm still dreaming to see Atamara rise again :) Awesome map, awesome history, awesome cultures.

Yeah I know, happened before I started playing again and joined Caergoth.

I still miss the time of Abington, my first realm ever along with RedSpann which I did not enjoy so much back then. Actually had a dream of one day founding Abington in Suville city again (as ruler of Caergoth, yeah I know) but we never even came close to that.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela