Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 62814 times)

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #90: May 14, 2016, 10:13:55 AM »
Make an official ruling on the problem and say it needs to be fixed or said group of players will be punished.  One issue with Atamara is that nothing like that ever happened.  There was a lot of sniping about Atamara, but never anybody in position of authority saying "do this, or this will happen."

This was the single most frustrating part of the whole thing.

This problem went on for years and years and years, and there was no one to appeal to to fix it.

Considering the signup (still) recommends new players start on AT, I personally think this surrender of responsibility on the part of the people in charge of the game was far more damaging than anyone has thought about.

Look at how bitter and hateful the experienced players on this thread are about it all. How many new players faced that experience and simply quit, week after week, month after month, year after year?

I don't say this now to start a blame game. I don't have any interest in reading a long-winded defenses.

MAKE SURE THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN. Whatever you have to do, make sure you understand that ultimately this game is your responsibility to manage, and don't let it happen again.