Author Topic: Is Dwilight really SMA?  (Read 40201 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Is Dwilight really SMA?
« Topic Start: June 21, 2011, 02:15:45 PM »
Well, I'm the "Karel" who's referred to. I suppose "Verminators" wasn't the best name I could have come up with, but hey... I'd change the name if I could, provided I'd come up with a better alternative. I proposed the guild name IG first, and there was no objection then. :)

My character has indeed been opposed to any state religion in Fissoa. Main reason is that I think it's stupid to have a religion, just to shut out hostile religions, like many realms seem to have. However, my character has never declared he himself is atheist or anything. I think I've had him say several times how he strictly separates religion and public life. The way I see it, he's part of the "pagan beliefs", according to game mechanics. I have, however, been considering to have him join a religion, and check it out (as I've never been part of any religion in BM), so I'm not really opposed to religions either. I just haven't seen the merit so far.

It's true that I came up with the idea of a Church of Tolerance, as was discussed in a different thread (a while ago), and I now see how non-SMA that would be. I believe that matter has been solved.

@Tristan Karnen's player: if you have problems with Skyndarbau in Fissoa, write a nasty letter and try to sue him for peasant-hugging, like Shane did. I'll gladly participate! ;) And if you want religion to be part of the realm, just go for it. But don't expect me to be all zealous and sh*t. :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:17:20 PM by Shizzle »