Author Topic: The Reformation of Terran in the West  (Read 1739 times)

Telamon

• Knight
    • View Profile
The Reformation of Terran in the West
« Topic Start: May 10, 2016, 08:26:26 PM »
It's going to happen (in Golden Farrow to start)!

This thread is for whomever wishes to comment, doubt or complain.
Lewis Therin (Phantaria) – Lanfear (Fronen) – Ishmael (Adventurer/Phantaria)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Reformation of Terran in the West
« Reply #1: May 10, 2016, 08:32:34 PM »
I'd recommend using at least a somewhat modified name. At the very least, it makes it easier to talk about the original and re-formed realms without confusion.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Reformation of Terran in the West
« Reply #2: May 11, 2016, 05:05:52 AM »
I had one of the last Terrans... well I got taken off to Phantaria, but I ended up the Duke of Chateau Saffalore and of Shokalom.  Rather than submit as the last free republican he jumped on a boat to Beluaterra when D'Hara... or maybe Barca... can't remember now were taking all of the lands as they basically imploded under low noble density.

It was only affection for Terran that kept me there to the bitter end and prevented me surrendering.

Now Ehedras is back to playing properly you should see if you can get him to have some descendant of Alura Aurea join your charge.... or see if Labell Enstance can be resurrected... seems like most of the Terrans I found memorable (Perth, Pablo, Vellos, Lapointe) are pretty much gone.

Still remember so well the whole Erasmus La Pointe  black judge going after Hireshmont Vellos who was the leader at the time and banning anyone who protested him or spoke out against what he was doing.  One of the most messed up but amazing times I have played through in any realm I think. Even as the realm died it was those memories kept me there so long.