Author Topic: Gameplay Feedback / Questions  (Read 33353 times)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
Re: Gameplay Feedback / Questions
« Topic Start: May 31, 2016, 10:49:35 AM »
Looking at some of the games now, I'm not sure if the order of things is correct:

Eating seems to happen before food gathered that turn is added to the supply. Also, if you don't have enough food for all family members then none of them eat? Randomly select who doesn't eat that turn maybe, with the most hungry being excluded from the randomness (so if one person didn't eat the previous day, they'd be first to eat the next day).

Damage by beasts seems to happen before repairs are done (but after building new things, or it's something else I don't understand). For example I definitely had enough resources at he start of the turn to repair my house and build a fence. Fence was destroyed the same turn, but house says that the construction project failed.

***Edit - definitely something wrong with repairing. My house had 5 damage, I didn't gather any more wood this turn (though I'm not sure what two of my family did do as they aren't listed in the events...) still have 9 wood stored and got an error that I didn't have the resources to complete the repair work...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:46:52 PM by James »
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...