Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65671 times)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
How about we settle with the whole community, players and devs, should have acted sooner? Now, where should we, players and devs, be concerned about now, not in yesteryear?

There are hardly any wars happening on Dwilight, basically everyone is at peace with the exception of Swordfell and Westfold.

Caligus in EC is playing everything way too safe in my opinion and is only getting involved in wars they know they will win (not taking any risks etc.)  I haven't been around long, but I have a small nastolgia of "Same people doing nothing" of course, that's all I can see... Caligus is very open and isn't silent, but it really has no enemies and just decides who to aid.

Swordfell is at war, not by their own accord, but it's still war.

I'm sure there's more happening in dwilight, but I simply don't see it... Just a small conquest in the West... In my personal opinion, Astrum should feel "entitled to their old land". Or some rulers should be threatened by this rogue rise of power.
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan