Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65658 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
There are hardly any wars happening on Dwilight, basically everyone is at peace with the exception of Swordfell and Westfold.

Caligus in EC is playing everything way too safe in my opinion and is only getting involved in wars they know they will win (not taking any risks etc.)  I haven't been around long, but I have a small nastolgia of "Same people doing nothing" of course, that's all I can see... Caligus is very open and isn't silent, but it really has no enemies and just decides who to aid.

Swordfell is at war, not by their own accord, but it's still war.

I'm sure there's more happening in dwilight, but I simply don't see it... Just a small conquest in the West... In my personal opinion, Astrum should feel "entitled to their old land". Or some rulers should be threatened by this rogue rise of power.

Dwilight is a bit of a special case were most realms are still struggling with the monsters at this point. Luria Nova seems to be at a point were they're managing well again. Luria Borreal has its problems as does Fissoa. Not to mention the border realms at this point of D'hara, Madina and Astrum and I think the north as well. So that's the reason for the limited war on Dwilight for now.

The matter of Caligus concerns me a bit, as does Xavax. On the one hand I like Xavax/Fallangard cause they'll end up fighting Caligus for sure, but on the other hand I don't like the idea of the southern realms falling one by one into the formation of 1, or maybe two large realms (should fallangard for instance go after Perleone's lands). Perdan is a beautifull wildcard though, one I'll prob go to should Oligarch ever fall.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela