Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65670 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
How about we wait to see what happens in the south after the war. It is not Xavax's fault Minas Nova and Alara declared Hatred, and it is not as one-sided as it seems at this point. Although I admit that the mutual hatred status on Minas Nova is worrying, with Greater Xavax already having two cities, a one city realm in Semall wouldn't be very viable anyways. I have a plan for this anyways. :3

Which is why I said it concerns me a bit. We're talking on an OOC level here and I've heard people saying stuff about a Xavax Imperium. What concerns me about all those things, is that we run the risk of creating big blocks of powers again. If Oligarch falls, the north will be a federation in all but name again, with Sirion, Nivemus and Shadowdale. If Xavax takes care of the south (creating new nations or not in some form of Imperium) you run the risk of having a southern block which stretches at least untill Ibladesh City. Then there are Vix, Perdan, Caligus in the centre were Caligus is allied to the north as well and Sirion and Perdan at hatred in all but name still. It will create a difficult situation for war again, or a very unfair war, which we should be carefull off.

So far I see no imminent problems, but that is something which could pose a problem in the long run, when Sirion now doubt will try to force Perdan back to (re-create at that time prob) Eponllyn and perhaps even take Perdan City again.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela