Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65692 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You realize that Xavax is aligned against the Caligus bloc right now, yes? even if they follow through on your worst estimates, it will just mean that Caligus and pals actually have some sort of counter-balance. I'll give you a pass because your character isn't down here, but our ruler is very conscious of the need to avoid too much expansion. I'd suggest you talk with them before jumping to conclusions.

I'd suggest you read carefully both what I wrote and what you did. I'm just stating what could happen and how the current situation could evolve. I'm drawing no conclusions at all, merely stating what would be the adverse effect of should some things happen. I'd suggest we keep this discussion civilized and positive in respect to each other.

I do realize that Xavax is currently in the anti Caligus side, but if Vix joins them, as well as the northern block, then the south will be crushed in a matter of months. Having two of the blocks against one of the other (in any of the ways) will result in a completely unbalanced situation. Which explains why Perdan is the wild card in this matter (since they don't get along with Caligus that well). But if they decide to join the south in this scenario they will be wiped out pretty quick I'm afraid, unless they gain even more nobles. Which is also why I'll promote everyone in Oligarch to go to Perdan should Oligarch ever fall (IC of course) :-)

Also my thoughts on Xavax are a combination of what I've seen on this forum so far from Xavax' side and the fact that their enemies were so stupid to declare hatred on them, which means they'll have to deal with them firmly unfortunately.  This is not Xavax' fault, but it does pose potential problems for the future.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela