Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65667 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That the north of EC gets deadlocked in eternal peace again with Shadowdale being a puppet of Sirion, Nivemus same and Caligus pretty loyal to Vix and Sirion from so it seems*.

*Might be slightly biased though xD

But in all honesty, think every island has it's opportunities in the dozens.
Huh? Nivemus declared War against Perdan not too long ago... Is that eternal peace? We just settled down the war though. Er, that was north realm at war with a central realm.

On Nivemus is puppet of Sirion, you have no idea unless you talk to some certain characters. On a personal note I think I need thank Chamberlain character, Catherine for giving Brock a chance to start Nivemus afresh.

If you dislike eternal peace in the north(aka no north realm at war with north realm), come join Nivemus and make the trouble from within. After all, we need nobles ::)

Which is why I said it concerns me a bit. We're talking on an OOC level here and I've heard people saying stuff about a Xavax Imperium. What concerns me about all those things, is that we run the risk of creating big blocks of powers again. If Oligarch falls, the north will be a federation in all but name again, with Sirion, Nivemus and Shadowdale. If Xavax takes care of the south (creating new nations or not in some form of Imperium) you run the risk of having a southern block which stretches at least untill Ibladesh City. Then there are Vix, Perdan, Caligus in the centre were Caligus is allied to the north as well and Sirion and Perdan at hatred in all but name still. It will create a difficult situation for war again, or a very unfair war, which we should be carefull off.
The last I looked at reports, Perdan has the top military CS in whole island. Sirion/Caligus come a close second. Oh wait, now it could have changed. The military strength change daily.

About the block of power you speaking of, well you have no idea. There are some things going on behind the scene. Sorry I cannot reveal much on forum.

So far I see no imminent problems, but that is something which could pose a problem in the long run, when Sirion now doubt will try to force Perdan back to (re-create at that time prob) Eponllyn and perhaps even take Perdan City again.
You have no idea, only characters in Perdan, Eponllyn and Nivemus do.

That is enough giveaways already ;)

Oh, please - give it a rest.

They had several years to write a 5 minute in game message saying rulers would be removed if things didn't change, or whatever course they chose to follow.

Leave out the "making them work harder" silliness.
Perhaps instead of developers rolling out a statement saying "you must do this and do that" every time, why not we put forward this limitation in game?

You can only have 2-3 allies Diplomacy, depending on how many realms on that one island.

Oh great, I just think of something to limit all realms I am playing in.
If this can improve game experience, why not? :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)