Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65694 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You know nothing Jon Snow

I summarized your post for simplicity, but am actually pleased to read this. My concerns are based on everything I've seen happening in the last couple of years on the island and my knowledge of it, which is generally directed much to the north as you know. You are right though that if change in the north is to come, it's most likely from Nivemus. From Sirion I expect nothing anymore and Shadowdale could actually be somewhat of a wild card if given the opportunity (since it's ruled by a Mayhem after all), but it's currently so deadlocked between Caligus and Sirion, that without something else happening (aka Nivemus or whatever) they prob won't do a thing.

Well at this point my char no longer has the power to change anything anyway. Tried and failed, so I'll patiently await what will happen on EC now. The question was however what possible concerns we may have on the other islands, and this was my view on EC on what might happen when certain things play out, based on past and current events (as far as those are known).
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela