Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65786 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
funny how its "Selenia would own..." rather than "xavax would own..."  ;)

"I AM Xavax"
~Xerarch Selenia

Really I have no idea how she got a hold of and twisted a King Louis XIV quote. She has a mind of her own these days I swear
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
poor selenia, being xavax must be rough these days
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Tis sad but true-ish. Most of the boys on the playground don't like her...but none of them can take her on their own either.

I can live with that.  8)

I'll be worried when Xavax starts loosing territory.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Oh man, does every realm in this game has to have this one dude who froths at the mouth, calls everyone cowards and challenges enemy generals to a duel every time a battle is lost. :D

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Oh man, does every realm in this game has to have this one dude who froths at the mouth, calls everyone cowards and challenges enemy generals to a duel every time a battle is lost. :D

Yeah, that is called tradition and it is very important. Usually they are the ones with very high swordfighting skills :p
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

It's called an ego check. If your characters weren't cowards they would duel. Unfortunately they are.

I see they're also upset over a commoner being executed. Shame I don't have any more to hang!

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Thanks for an ego check, why don't you check yours now?
;D

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
It's called an ego check. If your characters weren't cowards they would duel. Unfortunately they are.

I see they're also upset over a commoner being executed. Shame I don't have any more to hang!

Wow, this has got to be some of the biggest BS I've seen in a while :-)

Having a char with high SF insulting and challenging random people to duels has nothing to do with an ego check. You challenged him because you lost a battle? I am pro duels, but at least take the time to come up with a proper reason other than your char being an insulting barbarian. I've seen enough of those nobles throughout the years.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
what exactly is a proper reason? what makes insulting barbarians with high sf skill worse than cocky infiltrators with high infil? should i go on?
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
The obvious eruption of butthurt player's ego?
That's how little boys act, not noble knights.  ::)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:30:11 AM by Constantine »

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Of course they ignore the easiest way to shut a duelist up.  ::) I know, I know, too much danger...

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
man i thought game of thrones would have gotten more of you off of that noble knight nonsense

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
man i thought game of thrones would have gotten more of you off of that noble knight nonsense

Aramon tries to keep himself calm, otherwise he has a habit of biting people's heads off. Literally.  ;)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
he has a big mouth obviously

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
what exactly is a proper reason? what makes insulting barbarians with high sf skill worse than cocky infiltrators with high infil? should i go on?

Well infils just do their jobs and some of them you can't well consider nobles so much anymore and yes I'd count Goriad II under that as well since you were prob hinting at him. I actually take the effort to RP a story for him why he turned out so deranged and he'll only grow worse.

But I don't go about insulting people without a reason and challenge them to a duel (which is more for honored disputes between two respected noblemen), in stead I just stab them and do what a lowlife noble (whether or not you're insulting constantly openly, or boosting and chose the infil path) does best.