Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65810 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
LET'S GO!
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Boring as !@#$. I'm predicting Perdan finds some BS reason to involve itself, and Caligus follows through on their promise.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
LET'S GO!

OOC I can tell you to worry about Caligus more than you are doing now. Politically speaking you'd be wise to end now, but that'll be no fun. Oligarch has been suing for peace because, well there is no way we can do anything against all these realms and nobody IC knows that Caligus will be forces out. At this point Oligarch's situation seems that if they do not achieve peace, they're backed back into a single region realm. Caligus will no doubt be withdrawing and will prob join the fray.

Now note, I really hope they don't cause with Vix and Fallangard joining, you'd have yourself a nice war without Caligus joining in as well.

Now let's see what Perdan will do.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Caligus will come, or they won't. Xavax doesn't particularly care anymore. There's a certain glory to fighting all the major powers of the island and then some.

The thing about Xavax, however, is its location. It's so far from the capitals of other realms, and its own regions are so close to ITS capital, that we can make this a long and bloody war. I already gave a variation of Bill Pullman's Independence Day speech to the Xavax nobles.

That said, how long before the whole island falls back into war I wonder?

Zakilevo

So Xavax is taking on Perdan and Caligus at the same time?

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Perdan hasn't declared anything (yet) and we're at peace with Caligus (for the moment). We're at war with Alara, Minas Nova, Perleone, and now Vix Tiramora is throwing in. We're in a Federation with Fallangard (who hasn't really seen any action due to the wishes of JeVondair). We'll see if Caligus or Perdan decide to get involved, and which side they throw in on, but the current political situation doesn't look good for Xavax getting any outside help.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Caligus will come, or they won't. Xavax doesn't particularly care anymore. There's a certain glory to fighting all the major powers of the island and then some.

The thing about Xavax, however, is its location. It's so far from the capitals of other realms, and its own regions are so close to ITS capital, that we can make this a long and bloody war. I already gave a variation of Bill Pullman's Independence Day speech to the Xavax nobles.

That said, how long before the whole island falls back into war I wonder?

Hehe yeah I know what you mean. But I doubt Perdan will kick in tbh, at least not against Xavax. I still have too much faith in the player of their ruler to orchestrate that. Caligus I do expect to join. What happens rest I don't know.

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
If Perdan wanted to join in on Xavax's side they could swallow everything west of Semall without much resistance, we certainly wouldn't care.  ;)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
We'd rather not, but if they don;t give us a choice then what else can we do but fight?

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
JeVondair, you mean you don't care anymore. some of us do.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
We'd rather not, but if they don;t give us a choice then what else can we do but fight?

As I said, I doubt Perdan would. But nonetheless you have a hard war ahead of you.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
As I said, I doubt Perdan would. But nonetheless you have a hard war fun game ahead of you.

Fixed it for ya  ;D

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Fixed it for ya  ;D

I actually had writen "fun war" before, but edited it, because I'd figure some people would come and say that x realms on 2 is never fun etc.

Truth be told, even losing a war can be a lot of fun. It just depends on how you play things. Plus as long as you're not destroyed you can always come back. Look at Caligus, hell look at Perdan. Perdan is prob now the strongest realm on the continent and it was crushed by the north just prior to all of this.

I'm curious to see where Oligarch's going, but we might actually end up with a short period of peace (before Garas decides to screw it up again, with his wife sighing, but forcefully agreeing). Also curious of course to see how Xavax will hold up against a real challenge.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
On a sidenote, Vix isn't the power it has been before (and even then, limited). Many nobles left so we're with a few only.

Fallangard will most definately join in, so noble-wise I don't think it's a real gangbang though. Depending on what numbers you look at, exactly.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
On a sidenote, Vix isn't the power it has been before (and even then, limited). Many nobles left so we're with a few only.

Fallangard will most definately join in, so noble-wise I don't think it's a real gangbang though. Depending on what numbers you look at, exactly.

Absolutely agree, but then when Caligus will join in (we both know they prob will) then the war becomes somewhat skewed. Not the size of the gangbangs we have seen previously on other continents, but still a shame I think.