Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65764 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I think I know who you're talking about. He's lying.If I'm not I'll be the first to join a popular rebellion.Not only I would like to see several smaller belligerent realms in the south but also to break up the northern behemoths. No realm should have more than two cities, wasn't that a common sentiment in active realms?
I think shaking up the continent in this manner was Perdan's and Vix's goal from the get go and EC does feel more vibrant right now.

Perdan and Vix haven't had any effect on the continent as a whole besides destroying Eponlynn as a meaningful realm (I probably got the name spelled wrong, deal with it). Everything else on the continent has largely happened without their input. The Southern War, the rebellion of Oligarch. None of those needed Perdan or Vix to happen. From the outside looking in, all Perdan and Vix are, are two realms dedicated to ensuring that things return to the old status quo of Pax Perdana.