Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65749 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
@GundanMerc, I suggest you take a step back and relax a bit. You're in this way over your head when you start insulting people on an OOC level, no matter the reason. People are trying to explain to you how they have perceived certain events, from the opposite side of where you're sitting with different information than you have. What the reason is for them starting a war (or supporting it) is based on their interprettation of events, not on the actual events themselves.

@Fleugs, I would like to say that I'm very disappointed right now, especially with Perdan. I had my hopes up for the realm, but it seems that was too much to ask for. Perdan has reason enough to war Nivemus, to go after Sirion, to take out Caligus and you could have easily found a reason to siege Oligarch City, or simply continue your war with Eponllyn and strike and possibly to turn Nivemus/Sirion against you on that front if you continue still further. All these options would have been far preferable than to the quick slaughter you're going to put Xavax in now with Caligus intending to join as well, but even without Caligus. And you know Caligus wants to and that they only reason that they haven't restarted against Fallangard is because Sirion bullheaded refuses peace and they're wondering if they should continue to help, which they don't really want to.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela