Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65733 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That's a weird perspective. Do you really think finishing off Eponllyn would be a great accomplishment, bearing in mind Nivemus explicitly bailed on them and Sirion is not likely to intervene either?
Warring Oligarch is not really interesting either, I personally like what that realm is doing.
Taking on Nivemus or Sirion to break them up I personally see as acceptable. But it so happened we first had to move in to stop Xavax from turning into second Sirion. Because if he have two of those, we're never breaking anything up as Atamara has clearly shown.

I agree, out of all those choices warring Eponllyn would be my least favorite, then Oligarch, but the other 3 scenarios would have been much preferable to the current actions in my opinion, at least as a player. Nivemus/Sirion would allow Perdan to break the north, which never has been done and with the ancient rivalries with Sirion and Nivemus several incursions against Perdan in the last few wars should be more than enough reason to do so. At the same time the relations with Caligus has always been strange and hostile throughout the history and they are currently allied with the north and some of the south. So your logic of dissolving the creation of an Atamaran like powerhouse would sooner have you move against Caligus rather than Xavax. Considering Caligus and Xavax however would have kept each other busy (as after Fallangard, Caligus no doubt wants to enter) you'd see either one of the 2 powerhouses losing strength, while you have the opportunity to break the north, which would be like killing 2 birds with one stone.

Now it will just be one big slaughter of Xavax and Fallangard and the war will be done in like 2 or 3 months max with Xavax crushed and Fallangard prob pushed back to one region or so no doubt. Only furthering the situation where everyone becomes allied with everyone, which was the root of all problems on Atamara to begin with if you ask me. Too many damn long lasting alliances, for whatever reason.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela