Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65761 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
North is kinda screwed up. It will take a while to do anything with it. And I'm sure we'll get there. I'm actually disappointed we had to make this detour although I do recognize it was necessary.
The South on the other hand looks very interesting and fresh. There's a lot of potential there and I'd just hate to see it turn into a boring dominate. I honestly believe we're helping the server in general by not letting Xavax finish off Alara.
Of course, that's just my humble opinion.

I also would like to make it clear that the only realm that is currently trying to completely destroy another realm is Xavax. Do you agree that several strong realms are better than one huge one and a few underfed toadies like Fallangard?
As far as I am aware neither Perdan nor Vix has destroying Xavax or reducing Fallangard to one region as their goals. Where did that come from?

Past experience from Atamara, and looking at what you did to Eponlynn. Also, the only realm we wanted to destroy was Alara, Minas Nova made it a necessity because of the hatred declaration that started with them and became mutual. Alara, without actually conquering Minas Nova (which I had suggested long ago when I was still in Alara), was never going to be a proper realm.

Also, I would gladly destroy any realm that harbors that !@#$ who plays Stegman. The scroll spam is strong in that one, and being magically reduced into waiting for your character to not be wounded is not my definition of fun.

Also, you speak of Xavax being the only ones trying to destroy a realm. Of course, that is if you completely ignore, say Caligus and Sirion. Both of which are much, MUCH stronger than our realm. Your logic is the biggest leap of self-denial I've ever seen. Let's just say what Perdan really wants and gets the truth out there. They just don't want someone that could fight them on even terms in the south, so they're going to balkanize it while remaining the same !@#$ing size with all their Alliance-chain buddies.