Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 65650 times)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
So there is room for diplomacy, just not while they have this King :p

If Aramon were asked what it would take to end the war with Alara, short of their utter destruction, he would demand:

• The Ruling Council of Alara stepdown.
  • Starfall accept a Duel to Surrender from the Xerarch's Champion Kin Hyral.
  • A Weregild paid (the amount of which he would leave to the Xerarch's choosing) for the loss of life and property caused by the war.
  • Alara reduces their relationship with Perleone and Minas Nova to Peace (at best).
  • Alara cannot enter into better than Peace with other realms without Xavax's prior approval.
  • Alara must enter into the Federation with Xavax and Fallangard.

But he hasn't been asked.  ;)

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
The wergeld is payable of 15000 peasants which is 25000 gold so far.

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Of course I doubt they'll agree to even a portion of the terms they deserve with Perdan and Vix White Knighting for them. From what I understand the Xerarch already tried to peace out Perleone, due to one of Vix's bullet points on their CB, and got no response.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Look like Xavax need make peace with 1-2 realms to take them out of the war. From some people point of views, rebalance the war. Looking at Perleone size and its army, I doubt they wish to fight on. Maybe we need more dark knights to balance the white knights ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
xavax is xavax backwards
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Look like Xavax need make peace with 1-2 realms to take them out of the war. From some people point of views, rebalance the war. Looking at Perleone size and its army, I doubt they wish to fight on. Maybe we need more dark knights to balance the white knights ::)

You'd think that, the most successful action they've had during this war was recent, piggybacking on Vix's attack of Oc Lu Pesh (previous attempts by them on Aramon's region were repulsed by the peasants, leading to some rather amusing comments in-realm about the fierceness of his peasants  ;D). Other than that, their General joining Alara/Minas Nova in raiding has been the extent of their military involvement in this war.

xavax is xavax backwards

Truest thing said in this thread so far. ;)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Well you're actually the guy that can make that happen. Question is, if you're willing to go 'against' Sirion so radically though.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You'd think that, the most successful action they've had during this war was recent, piggybacking on Vix's attack of Oc Lu Pesh (previous attempts by them on Aramon's region were repulsed by the peasants, leading to some rather amusing comments in-realm about the fierceness of his peasants  ;D). Other than that, their General joining Alara/Minas Nova in raiding has been the extent of their military involvement in this war.

Truest thing said in this thread so far. ;)
I do not know if you know. Perleone is also Nivemus ally ::)
Actually since that last ice age happened, Perleone lost some of their lands which combined with other factors led to their small realm and military size. Perleone is... never same again.

Well you're actually the guy that can make that happen. Question is, if you're willing to go 'against' Sirion so radically though.
It is problem IC... To change a character radically, perhaps like what happened to a real person after some incidents. If we are to simulate stuff. We might end up stimulate a realm and many of its neighbors :o
Inside heart, Brock dislike Garas. Garas is probably the most hated male character in this whole island or rather half island. Nivemus has reasons to fight Oligarch, you "took away" our previous Queen Ruler as your wife remember? :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Zakilevo

Still haven't had my first battle. Don't mind fighting a losing war though. Fun stuff.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I do not know if you know. Perleone is also Nivemus ally ::)
Actually since that last ice age happened, Perleone lost some of their lands which combined with other factors led to their small realm and military size. Perleone is... never same again.
It is problem IC... To change a character radically, perhaps like what happened to a real person after some incidents. If we are to simulate stuff. We might end up stimulate a realm and many of its neighbors :o
Inside heart, Brock dislike Garas. Garas is probably the most hated male character in this whole island or rather half island. Nivemus has reasons to fight Oligarch, you "took away" our previous Queen Ruler as your wife remember? :P

Well surely by now Brock should see that the stuff that Garas was spouting and secceeded for have actually come true. In addition Catherine is now First Lady (I did not plan to steal her away tbh, plan was to keep her as Queen of Nivemus and join our war you buthead rebel :p) so you'd have the room even for Brock to manouvre. You don't have to like Garas to deal with his wife, or even him, if you feel the need is high enough. I mean we're not talking about a federation or a long lasting alliance in the ages. It's more likely that if something is done and goals are achieved, we'll end up fighting each other afterwards and that's how it should be in my opinion. No more long term alliance blocks.

And back to the south, it seems Xavax isn't doing so well yet?
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Hmm? Oh, nah we're good
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I don't understand the strategy towards militia size in Isadril, but otherwise they should be fine.
Ardet nec consumitur.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hmm? Oh, nah we're good
But but we all receive huge battle reports saying otherwise? :o

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
But but we all receive huge battle reports saying otherwise? :o

If winning wars was based purely on battles won/lost, Selenia would own Itorunt AND Semall by now  :'(
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
except for that part about losing in itorrunt.

its not just about win/losses, but about where and when you win. if you don't take advantage of winning when you have the chance your gains get erased.

funny how its "Selenia would own..." rather than "xavax would own..."  ;)
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.