Author Topic: Dwilight alliances...  (Read 15958 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight alliances...
« Topic Start: May 19, 2016, 05:16:36 AM »
Maybe the rogue force too strong for one realm alone... making the realm seeking alliance and military help from other realms... And ops, all the webs of alliance tangled up.

Maybe the new realm of Terran founding will change things.

About Morek/HD conflict vs Arnor. That sure ended quickly than I expected.

Glaumring, we need you create more chaos in the order in Dwilight. Come here ::)

Everytime I try to create chaos I just get in trouble and the power blocs solidify to prevent anything out of the ordinary. I have pretty much resigned my character on Dwilight to following orders and being quiet. I think my reputation on the island precedes me and my track record of ruling kingdoms has never been good on Dwilight unlike other lands. I am waiting to die in battle, Glaumring is almost 90 years old now and I tend to roleplay him more like a cranky old man rather than the firebrand he was in his youth. His light is fading perhaps in unison with Dwilights.

This is why the Dev's should have had the monster invasion in the east to kill off the long long years of bored stalemate and familial ties that exist in the east. The west was vibrant and full of motivation, such a wasted shame.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 05:18:45 AM by Glaumring the Fox »
We live lives in beautiful lies...