Author Topic: Dwilight alliances...  (Read 15941 times)

Skirting boards

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight alliances...
« Topic Start: May 19, 2016, 06:54:19 AM »
Morek needs a bigger nudge than HD. I've tried to pursue some balanced conflicts, but either everyone seems to love being alliance chains and considers war evil or I can't get replies back. After all, it gets really discouraging to do anything myself.

I mean look at Swordfell and Westfold. Westfold starts a limited war with a relative challenge for themselves. Swordfell's response? Immediately, 'We are going to destroy you'. Just like joining two other realms against a realm with a single city-region. Morek had lots of potential conflicts with each neighbour, but preferred to just sign alliances with their neighbours instead restoring the old SA alliance powerbloc of Astrum-Morek-Arnor. You offer to support your ally and they just ignore you to trade regions and sign alliances because of this misguided idea that religions should be all allied and never fight each other. Arnor is like Swordfell, always preferring to crush small neighbours and try to build an empire where they have so many regions they can't have enough lords for them.

Dusty and I tried so hard to do something interesting, Once Aletha "died" seems like everyone else in Morek was too scared to do anything.