Author Topic: Dwilight alliances...  (Read 15959 times)

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight alliances...
« Topic Start: May 19, 2016, 07:38:33 AM »
I mean look at Swordfell and Westfold. Westfold starts a limited war with a relative challenge for themselves. Swordfell's response? Immediately, 'We are going to destroy you'.
I'm not surprised. Swordfell didn't participate in any wars for what.. 3 RL years?
They're like starving beggars who were given a loaf of bread and asked to only eat a few slices of it. Of course these poor sods will gobble it all. I guess onus is on their current leadership to treat this war responsibly, hopefully they will come to this in time.
We need to fight a war, but any limited war will just be broken and turn into being overwhelmed. And after attempting to try to fight a limited war to rejuvenate Eponllyn and having that backfire with Perdan/Vix going back on all their agreements, I don't particularly feel like repeating that all over again right now.
What's wrong with backstabbing? We could actually use more of it. At least players of Perdan's and Vix's leaders seem fairly reasonable and to be honest the fact that the war is still going is completely on Eponllyn.