Author Topic: Dwilight alliances...  (Read 15937 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight alliances...
« Topic Start: May 19, 2016, 08:06:46 AM »
Morek needs a bigger nudge than HD. I've tried to pursue some balanced conflicts, but either everyone seems to love being alliance chains and considers war evil or I can't get replies back. After all, it gets really discouraging to do anything myself.

Snip*
Arnor is too big, that much for sure. I have been thinking, we need another "Aletha Portal summon" nudge somewhere. Another Daimon big invasion, like you say previously, player control mechanism  8)

Or could we have "Zuma" nudge return? I saw Zuma battle reports frequently, let them return :P

See more below.

Dusty and I tried so hard to do something interesting, Once Aletha "died" seems like everyone else in Morek was too scared to do anything.
Minus all the new nobles that arrive in Morek to form new Terran realm, Morek does not have a full functional army at all. When my character Gary was appointed/elected as its General, I saw we could not even fight one realm on our own. And when we doing takeovers recently, you can guess how many nobles turn up. I not going to say much about Morek inner stuff, it should be secret, but basically Morek cannot do anything without its allies. Given few resources, I did realize we could never hope to recapture Aegir Deep back from Arnor in our war against them.

About Dwilight alliances. It looks a bit too similar to what my character has experienced at Colonies island. Where Oritolon ally with Lukon, Minas Thalion, Aren. I had to untangle the alliances on that island through much effort by saying "goodbye ally status" to Minas Thalion and Aren. Otherwise basically whole south, east and west of the island locked into alliance due to Oritolon not lowering down the relations. If I have the time, power and people willing, I probably will put efforts to untangle the alliances on Dwilight. But of course I can never do it alone. Every realm leaders have to work together also.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)