Author Topic: Dwilight alliances...  (Read 15706 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight alliances...
« Reply #30: June 05, 2016, 01:28:22 AM »
Mayhem at least lives up to his name but his name is detrimental because every time he shows up in a realm 'Mayhem' will set off alarms... I'd have chosen something like "Peacehem' or something. I like the chaos he creates though, the guy seems to get around and in trouble a lot.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: June 05, 2016, 02:39:45 AM »
jacking a ruler's realm to make a new one, promising to give the realm back when done... technically "placeholding", but completely outside the actual behavior the rule is meant to prevent
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: June 22, 2016, 05:34:47 AM »
omg dwilight ... seriously?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: June 22, 2016, 07:05:15 AM »
He is also adamant on reinstating Katrina as soon as he leaves.
That's a violation of the rules I believe, the Placeholder one to be specific.
Hmmmm, that is a bit tough spot we in. Is it violation of the rules? Placeholder probably :-\

Mayhem at least lives up to his name but his name is detrimental because every time he shows up in a realm 'Mayhem' will set off alarms... I'd have chosen something like "Peacehem' or something. I like the chaos he creates though, the guy seems to get around and in trouble a lot.
He ain't called Mayhem for nothing! :P

omg dwilight ... seriously?
What happen? ???
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: June 23, 2016, 02:11:14 AM »
Nothing happened or is happening. Dwilight is near dead.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: June 23, 2016, 02:20:07 AM »
I hear your name come out, clearly you are popular :P

I have been thinking how to spice things up.

If we wish for wars, we can have evenly, or similar size realms fight each other one to one. Make them promise their ESA or SA realms allies that this is limited war. Or if that realm too big size and we can have 2 realms of similar size to balance the scale of war, by all right do so. But spell clearly to other realms so that noone allies or religious ones come rushing to unbalance the war.

This could be note to all realms Rulers. Sorry I not Ruler at this time so can't do much.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: June 23, 2016, 03:29:24 AM »

If we wish for wars, we can have evenly, or similar size realms fight each other one to one. Make them promise their ESA or SA realms allies that this is limited war. Or if that realm too big size and we can have 2 realms of similar size to balance the scale of war, by all right do so. But spell clearly to other realms so that noone allies or religious ones come rushing to unbalance the war.

This could be note to all realms Rulers. Sorry I not Ruler at this time so can't do much.

SA realms refuse to listen often times. (points to Antiqualia)

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: June 23, 2016, 04:28:46 AM »
With religious tension at an all time high in the North, one would hope some kind of war is on the horizon. Also considering Astrum is the only theocracy left with any strengh, it's hard to see it devolving to a one sided massacre unless Arnor interfere. Astrum and Swordfell vs. Westfold,  Luria Borealis and maybe Helyg Derwyddon could be fun, although I'll admit I don't know enough about the internal situation in Astrum to know whether that's likely at all.

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: June 23, 2016, 04:47:19 AM »

Sometimes I think the concern with having an absolutely perfect limited with no risk for either side war, is partly what's encouraging this stagnation in the first place.  If more people were willing to take risks and start conflicts wherever they can, rather than sit around waiting for someone to artificially craft the perfect war in which they have no risk of losing a region (and more often than not than getting so bored waiting they just end up jumping into the nearest risk-free gangbang), then things would be much more fun.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: June 23, 2016, 05:09:13 AM »
you must not like astrum. swordfell i wonder if they even like themselves
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: June 23, 2016, 12:00:53 PM »

Not sure about you, but we just made a trip to Swordfell where one was crushed by monsters on our way to it and even I couldn't do that much of damage, but it was fun nonetheless. You see these religious tensions are spawning more and more as you are aware. We just all have to take the small steps required, rather than waiting for the 'big parties'  to make a move. So what if you lose some regions, as long as you're having fun.

I'm thinking of installing a policy in Luria Borreal where we can't have more regions than nobles.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: June 24, 2016, 12:44:53 PM »
With monsters at an all-time high, I don't forsee much human-versus-human wars anytime soon. It looks like Fissoa and L. Boreal are folding, even Arnor is losing regions, and Swordfell lost more to monsters than to Westfold

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: June 24, 2016, 01:43:10 PM »
With monsters at an all-time high, I don't forsee much human-versus-human wars anytime soon. It looks like Fissoa and L. Boreal are folding, even Arnor is losing regions, and Swordfell lost more to monsters than to Westfold

Neah that's just a limited way of looking at all the possibilities you have. Luria Borreal is not really having much issues other than that the user base is a bit low now and that 2 of them actually moved to Swordfell to loot the place there (in a somewhat failed campaign) which allowed the monsters to gain some ground. But there will be some changes, but I wouldn't worry for LB at least.

With the coding as it is, we must simply adopt to a situation where perhaps not even all of the East can/should be populized.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: June 24, 2016, 03:17:41 PM »
Humans wouldn't fight humans anyway. At least they have something to fight now.

Shulee

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: June 26, 2016, 09:36:14 PM »
Humans wouldn't fight humans anyway. At least they have something to fight now.

*clears throat*
Some ...