Author Topic: SA vs ES  (Read 8019 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: SA vs ES
« Topic Start: May 30, 2016, 05:36:28 AM »
Where's a Kabrinski when you need one...
The last Kabrinski is dead after she summoned Daimons while Morek still at war with Arnor. Last I hear that last Kabrinski somehow showed up or resurrected at Belu depending on which versions of story you on, though that topic for Belu.

War war war!  ;D Unleash the battle ponies!

"Ma'Lord! But they outnumber us 10-1!"
"TREASON! Send him to the front of the line to die first."

Crusades! Pillaging! Back stabbing! Something that doesn't mean everyone is staring at each other like "Oh hey there... enjoying your monsters? I am too! What a coincidence... let's kill them together!"

Jokes aside,

I'd like to see someone capitalize on all this monster chaos.
I agree with your analogy. It is funny :P

That's why my character is trying to push for crusade. But there are just too many old characters above my character in SA :(

Morek Empire was announced as a dual SA-ESA theocracy. I even consecrated a temple expansion dedicated to their war victory against my own realm (trying to deter the idea of religion as a political allegiance as much as a spiritual culture), half war-memorial. Kabrinski ruling Morek, we were aiming for a nice-even war of our two weak Morek, HD realms against Arnor. There was quiet tension over Freke with Astrum still. Then dustole quit, Katrina became ruler, and wouldn't talk to us (her ally) until after she had traded a bunch of regions with Astrum and Arnor, formed alliances with them, and asked us for our region. When I tried to discuss the matter, I never heard anything back. Oh, and that temple that was dedicated to Morek Empire's war victory in an SA-ESA theocracy? Destroyed by a new lord, not even of SA, pagan, with no real care or enforcement at all by Morek's government. So the same old 'we are SA, we can never fight each other, we love peace, and war is bad unless the continent all wars the same realm' attitude carries on.
Katrina after Kabrinski not speaking much either. Now my character trying to *hush hush* start a new Revolution in Morek, we shall see 8)

I do agree with Vita post above, it pretty much describes everything. Though my character does not know about outside communication, but at least he is in this internally at Morek.

So if you wish to start a little new war or something on Dwilight, you can contact me.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)