Author Topic: SA vs ES  (Read 8048 times)

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: SA vs ES
« Topic Start: May 30, 2016, 04:48:51 PM »
Thanks for the explanation, Vita. I have to say it is rather depressing to read so much potential going to waste- there definitely seems to be an attitude problem here. I mean voluntarily giving away regions even when you have the numbers and allies to defend them? CooperationMaster indeed.

Nevertheless I think there could still be potential for conflict: as I see it there are sufficient differences between SA and ESA that it should be possible to stir up some religious tension, particularly in realms that have something to gain from such a war. Maybe after the war between Swordfell and Westfold finishes I'll have my character become a priest and see what he can do. The trick will be to have a concept of "holy war" that doesn't necessitate a an SA Federation pile-up; perhaps more an idea of an individual realm undertaking a personal quest to purge an area of heathens rather than a crusade-style "defense of the faith" idea. But anyway we shall have to see, my character is too involved with Swordfell at the moment for this to be anything more than daydreaming.