Author Topic: SA vs ES  (Read 8032 times)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Re: SA vs ES
« Topic Start: May 31, 2016, 03:33:26 AM »
LN just destroyed a 10,000 CS horde, watched about the same numbers pour into Fissoan lands, and we are currently dealing with a horde that was up to 22,000 CS last time we checked... Believe me when I say I'd rather be fighting other realms :P

So from what I'm seeing... you are desperately trying to hold onto your land, when it is obvious someone doesn't want you to have it?

You are literally fighting EXTREMELY OVERSIDED HORDES that do NOT typically spawn anywhere else... to hold onto to your POWER!

(I'm sorry if I seem a bit aggressive... I just couldn't resist pointing it out Q Q forgive me... I'm kind, I swear to you!)

There is plenty reason to fight others now. NOW is the time to push claims, NOW is the time to settle vengeance, NOW is the time to make change. EVERYONE is weak from being pummeled by hordes!

This isn't all directed at you at all Sacha, but to all of us playing on Dwilight...

Please, correct me if I'm wrong, relinquish me of my ignorance. Please be gentle ;P
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan