Author Topic: Age. Sucks.  (Read 23941 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Age. Sucks.
« Reply #30: June 03, 2016, 09:05:48 AM »
Don't know about you but having an old char with 6 hours a day is definitely a problem to me.
5 hours a day is taking it a bit higher, right? It is hard to hold court with 5 hours :)

But then again, we do have a little problem where many new characters cannot become Region Lords. I have an example where on East Island for Nivemus realm we have a few characters we thinking of promoting them to Region Lordship, but they do not have enough Honor and Prestige to become one. What do you say if we lower a bit requirement for Region Lordship? Honor and Prestige is a hard thing to come by nowadays, unless you fighting against odds and won the battle. Perhaps that is also why many old age characters are holding positions because many young age characters do not have enough Honor and Prestige to take on positions. Just my take on this topic since we considering the factors for age.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)