Author Topic: Age. Sucks.  (Read 23930 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Age. Sucks.
« Reply #30: June 04, 2016, 09:33:26 PM »

What you call Bull!@#$ are my own experiences within the game. What may not have worked for you has worked for me. I wouldn't be able to tell you why it hasn't worked for you but all I can say is that it has worked for me. That's what I contributed to this discussion.

If I seemed to sit on a High horse I guess I'll say thank you, if you regard me superior. I didn't want that nor did I feel I was presenting myself as such. If anything I made a suggestion. I've played in the Cagilan Empire and know people who've been in leadership positions in that Realm. Sure there were issues there, I agree.

On the other side, and not of my own pool of limited experience, there are plenty of examples where what I said earlier has worked. Splendidly well and repeatedly. If you feel wronged by my words or think that what I said is bull!@#$ that's fine, but that doesn't make it wrong.

Also, I'm not in any particular way part of the Establishment. Wasn't the Cagilan empire a gold farming realm, send to family and use on other continents
?