Author Topic: Stegman Hemmings is ruining the conflict  (Read 15806 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Stegman Hemmings is ruining the conflict
« Topic Start: June 06, 2016, 12:56:19 PM »
[
Blue Star,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:
Re: Stegman Hemmings is ruining the conflict.

Do not make posts that are deliberately rude or insulting to moderators or admins.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The BattleMaster Community Team.

Odd a warning that makes sense only if it's partially true It's definitely not my first warning so maybe forum master will make this fun. If you consider saying "dropping the ball, dropping the ball dropping the ball" a insult I am really concerned for our moderators and admins more or less how they take insults so personal now. I mean are your serious giving a warning for saying that now someone is finally addressing what many others have stated in forum, but now it's finally been slighted by a dev team member.

If you are going to pull the old first rule of the forum, remember that's not a insult a insult is what was brought to our attention in the beginning of the thread. If suggesting mods/admins were not doing what they needed to do considered a insult well, I guess this community really has sunk into the grave that it dug itself.

Be respectful of other users. No insulting or derogatory behavior toward other players or forum users.

Do not go gentle into that good night
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)