Author Topic: SW:ToR  (Read 7467 times)

Chaotrance13

Re: SW:ToR
« Reply #15: December 13, 2011, 08:22:37 PM »
Lot of the people who ordered on the 21st still are not in :(

Yeah, that's what I don't understand as well... I mean, what is their logic? We were told these waves would be based upon the date you redeemed your pre-order code. If you ignore the trolls who say "lulz I ordered last night and i r playing sux to b u!!!!11!!!", there are indeed a lot of people who redeemed their codes on the 21st who aren't in.

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: December 13, 2011, 08:47:18 PM »
its also done by time the code was entered (presume EST)
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: November 26, 2012, 02:54:54 PM »
So, what did people think of The Old Republic? Good game? Enjoyable even if what you really wanted is Knights of the Old Republic 3? Just curious what with The Old Republic going free-to-play a couple of weeks ago.

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: November 26, 2012, 05:14:20 PM »
I enjoyed my time in it; well done game, I think. Never reached max level before I got too busy to warrant paying to play that rarely. I enjoyed the story aspects.

Don't take them making it F2P as it being a failure, as some people might be inclined to... Everyone compares every MMO to WoW, and every MMO looks like a failure next to it.

GW2 is running strong; SWTOR is running strong; from what I hear Rift is running strong. I'd say give it a shot!